If you’re a girl and you hit, punch, or physically harm your boyfriend in any way it’s still considered abuse and you’re equally as much of a piece of shit as any guy that hits his girlfriend. Seriously the amount of girls that disagree with this is ridiculous, and they’re all fucking stupid. Sorry not sorry.
THIS ISN’T WHAT I WAS EXPECTING
THIS IS TROUBLING
- Girl: I'm having heart surgery today.
- Boy: I know.
- Girl: I love you!
- Boy: I love you more!
- *After heart surgery her dad is the only person in the room.*
- Girl: Where is he?
- Dad: Don't you know who gave you the heart?
- Girl: (Starts crying)
- Dad: Im just kidding he went to the bathroom.
- <p> Jace: I use tools that are magical. And just to be able to do that, I have to go undergo rigorous training. The runes tattos on my skin protect me too. If you tried to use one of the seraph blades, for instance, it'd  will probably burn your skin, maybe kill you.</p>
- <p> Clary: what if I get tattoos? Could I use them then? </p>
- <p> Jace: No, The marks are only part of it they are tests, ordeals, levels training look just forget it, okay? Stay away from my blades. in fact, don't touch any of my weapon without my permission.</p>
- <p> Clary: Well,there goes my plans for selling them all on eBay.</p>
- <p> Jace: Selling them on what?</p>
- <p> Clary: A mythical place of great magical power.</p>
- <p> Page 101-102 City of Bones </p>